3.28.2006

Healthy Living!

Andy and I have both decided that we need to make some changes in our eating and level of exercise. We are eating out way too much and snacking on food that is just not healthy for us. That combined with no regular exercise has left us feeling unfit and just generally not as healthy as we would like to be.

The good news is that we have both been exercising on a fairly regular basis for a couple weeks now and that we are gradually trying to change some of our bad eating habits (ice cream at 9:30 p.m. while watching TV just isn't necessary!). When I did my grocery shopping today I simply didn't buy the things that are temptations to us and am hoping that helps a little too. We are going to get back to drinking smoothies in the morning and eating healtheir more balanced meals with healthy snacks in between.

So, that's the news for the day. Let's hope our plan works!!

No comments: