4.26.2006

34 A

Yes, you guessed it. That's my bra size! :(

My friend Jessica asked me to accompany her to Victoria's Secret for some bra shopping. Since I haven't really been bra shopping since a couple months after I got pregnant with Bella (and quickly outgrew all of my bras) I accepted and off we went. I had a feeling that the news wouldn't be good, but I never really thought I would be an A. I mean, they might as well tell you to go to the girls section and get a training bra! ;P

Anyways, I proceeded to try on a few and ended up frustrated and finally gave up. I know I'm wearing the wrong size bra, but they will just have to do until I can get myself into a bra shopping mood. Why is it that women have such issues with their breasts? It doesn't matter if they are big or small...it seems like their just a pain most of the time!

So, that's my not so good news of the day. You know that one's idea of "boobs" has changed when they announce their bra size on their blog, for all the world to read, not to mention their family and friends! ;)

No comments: