8.21.2006

Where do I start??

Wow! It's been busy around here the last couple weeks! I'll probably forget something, but here goes...

We went to Andy's 10 year class reunion. We drove to Redding on Friday night, had lunch with my mom on Saturday, and hung out with our friends Chris and Sierra until reunion time on Saturday evening. Andy had a good time, but was a little dissapointed that more of his old high school friends weren't there. I actually had a pretty good time too. Thankfully we are good friends with one of Andy's high school class mates and his wife so Sierra and I were able to hang out most of the evening and not feel too out of place. We had to drive back Saturday night so I could be at church on Sunday morning for my class. Needless to say we were exhausted the next day but were able to spend some time with Andy's parents (they were here for a horse training seminar) which was really nice.

Here are a few pics from the class reunion...

Andy and his good friend Chris




Andy and I



Our good friends the O'Connells were here visiting last week. It's always a great time with them, but this trip was extra special because we got to finally meet the newest member of the family, Drew. I'm probably biased, but he is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. As always, their visit was too short, but now that it's our turn we hope to make it to one of our favorite places (So Cal) in the not too distant future.

Here is a picture of Bella and Kendra after Bella's party...




And one of Bella and baby Drew...



As I just metioned, Bella also celebrated her 4th birthday with a Dora Party. We started the festivities at our house with pizza, cake and gifts and then went down the street for an hour of bounce house fun. The kids had a lot of fun us big kids had a pretty good time too. By the time we made it home we were exhausted but it was well worth it!

Unfotunately I lost my USB cable and my camera card was full so I only got a couple pics on my camera. Thankfully Jessica filled in with her camera. Here are a few that I had on my camera (I got a new cable in case anyone was wondering).

Before everyone arrived...



A terribly cheesy smile...



After her party, hanging out in the Dora Treehouse that Kendra and Drew gave her and showing off the jewlery she got...



And a bonus picture of Bella and Lucy...



Life has been pretty crazy for us lately. We have had some great times, but hope to slow things down a bit here in the next few months.

No comments: