12.19.2006

So busy!

We are going a million miles an hour around here so I'm going to do a quick update post with a few spare minutes I have.

*Bella's Dance Recital was on Saturday. Her class danced the Christmas Conga and were absolutely adorable. Her outfit was something else and due to the fact that her little belly was showing I've decided to only post 1 picture that pretty much hides her bare tummy. I'm usually not too worried about posting pics, but am also aware that there are people out there searching the net for certain kinds of pictures and made the decision to err on the side of caution this time. I would LOVE to share them with anyone who is interested, so feel free to email me and I will send you a few.



*Andy and I attended his Christmas Party on Saturday night and while it wasn't all that exciting in and of itself, we FINALLY won something in the raffle! Just so you know we NEVER and I mean, NEVER win anything...either of us. Anyways, we won a $100 gift card to Claim Jumper...one of our favorite restaurants in town!

*Some of you may know, but Andy is starring as Elvis in our churches Christmas Eve drama production! He has been busy with practices and has several this week in preparation for Sunday's performances. I will of course be taking pictures and posting them so stay tuned!

*Although I had a tough few days this week, for the most part I'm finally starting to feel better. I keep having to remind myself that I am still pregnant and need to take it easy some times. I have so much I want to get done and have been diligently working on catching up that sometimes I forget to take time to rest until my body literally forces me to stop!

*We have a ton of things on our calendar for this week so we are just taking it day by day. We are very much looking forward to Christmas Day as it will be the first day in about 2 weeks that we will all be home and able to relax for an entire day!

*And just because...here is a picture of Bella in front of our Christmas tree. Notice the beautiful red scarf she is wearing...Grandma Dean made that for her per her request for a Christmas Scarf. She has worn it every day since Saturday (when she got it) and I finally realized that I think she is wearing it so much because she figured out that it gets her a lot of attention (yes, my daughter like attention ;) ).



I hope everyone is managing this busy time of the season and most importantly remembering the amazing gift of love we are celebrating!

No comments: