I have to say that there is a twinge of disappointment, but not nearly as much as I expected. Hearing that our baby was healthy was all we really needed yesterday. There wasn't a single concern that the Doctor had. He did all the measurements, pointed out the things they look for that could indicate a possible problem and assured us that from what we could tell we had a very healthy little one in there.
Here are a couple pictures. I haven't had time to get to the store and scan them onto a disk, so these are pictures I took with my camera. Not the best, but they will do for now.
Our alien baby...
Notice the arrow pointing to the ear. We were so amazed at this one...not only the little ear, but also the detail of his/her spine.
And my favorite one...
2 comments:
What wonderful pictures of your baby! He/She is beautiful!
I am already in love! Kendra wants to know if she can hold it? I tried to explain that it is still in your tummy. She also wants to know its name. Oh and now she is telling me that it should come to Disneyland with us! Oh to be young again!
Post a Comment