6.11.2007

39 weeks

and counting...

I had my weekly OB appt today. I'm 3 cm dilated, 80% effaced, -2 station and still not in labor! ;) My Dr offered to induce me this week if I wanted to, but I declined. I must say that it was very tempting, but with no reason other than convenience, it just didn't feel like the right thing to do at this point. So for now, we continue to wait...

We did get a chance to take some maternity pictures today and I quickly created a slide show of a few of them. We had fun and got some good ones for being such amateurs. These are only a few of what we took, but most of them I don't feel comfortable sharing with who ever may happen upon my blog. Some of the more revealing ones are absolutely beautiful and something I will treasure for many years to come.

Click here to check them out.

No comments: