9.27.2007

Photo Fun!

This morning while getting Chloe dressed I started to think about how it seemed like just yesterday that I was doing the same with Bella. After a bit of reminiscing in my mind, I decided to dig out a few pictures of Bella at 3 months old. It was so much fun to look back on those days. She has grown so fast and sometimes I forget just how special it was becoming a family of 3.

Here are 2 pictures...one of Bella and one of Chloe...both 3 months old.

Okay, I've just spent way too much time trying to get them to post side by side, so this is going to have to do... ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I forgot what a little Chub Rock, Bella was. ;)

M :-) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M :-) said...

How cute!!! :)

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

I love both of these girls so much! Definitely sisters!