2.20.2011

13 weeks...

Today begins the much anticipated countdown to the end of my first trimester...just 7 more days and I will officially be a third of way through my pregnancy and hopefully beginning to enjoy relief from many of the yucky symptoms that I've been experiencing!

And what a better way to mark one week closer to meeting our sweet baby than to feel him/her moving around in my belly. For the past couple weeks I've felt little flutters, but for about 20 minutes this morning I was able to feel distinct movement. It felt like our little one was doing somersaults and even having experienced a baby moving inside of me twice before, it was still such an amazing moment. It's one of the true miracles of life and something that absolutely makes me giddy with excitement! I know that for the next few weeks I won't necessarily feel movement on a regular basis, but I'm anxious for the next time and can't wait until Andy and the girls can feel this little one too!

No comments: