While I've been feeling this little guy move around in my belly for quite some time now, it's just been in the last few weeks that Andy has been able to feel him on a regular basis. The girls have been anxious to join in on the excitement, but their little brother already seems to be playing games with them as they rest their hands on my belly and suddenly he stops moving. ;)
On Sunday evening our little guy was especially active and so I had Bella come sit by me and put her hand on my belly. Sure enough after just a few seconds, he gave quit a thump to his big sister! Bella's face lit up with a huge smile and she giggled with excitement. She was beyond thrilled as he made sure that she knew there was a little person moving around inside of my belly. It was so neat to see her just beam from ear to ear as she got to feel her baby brother move for the first time!
While we never would have expected that our family would grow the way it has, with our children as spaced out as they are, there is always a "silver lining" and I'm seeing that right now with Bella's age. It has been such a joy to share this pregnancy with her...she's so intrigued by everything that is happening and loves hearing about everything pregnancy related. We have yet to go, but have already decided to make a special shopping day where her and I go out and shop for the baby. She is already the most amazing big sister that we could have ever asked for and I simply cannot wait to see her love on her baby brother after he is born! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment