9.10.2011

Bath time!

Jacob got his first official bath today. His umbilical cord came off 2 days ago and it's taken us a little time to get around to actually bathing him. I'm pretty sure that mere minutes passed between the time the girls' cord fell off and when we had them in their first bath...poor 3rd child! ;)

Needless to say, he did great and after a few scowls initially settled in and enjoyed his bath time. I have to say there is nothing quite like cuddling up to a freshly washed baby and smelling their sweet baby smell...I just love it!

With Bella's help I managed to snap a few pictures and here is one of our little man enjoying the water...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how that happens! Hope you get a chance to post soon. Just an anxious Grandma

Small Town Girl said...

I'm soo happy for you!! Cant wait to see the pictures.Love you and miss you. Anna