For a myriad of reasons I have decided to "unplug" myself from the world of Facebook and return to the good old days of blogging. My only concern was loosing the ability to share a picture or quick update while on the go, but after a quick search in the app store I discovered that there was no need to worry because "there's an app for that!" ;). I've downloaded the Blogger app and now I can share pictures and quick updates from my phone.
This of course is my first official "on the go" post and I'm even going to attempt to add a picture to see if I can figure this whole thing out.
Here goes...

1 comment:
Hey Donielle its NYKY I think we are moving back to Reno and wanted to hear if you guys still love it there and what you think of the schools. Hope you guys are well you have 3 beautiful kiddos!
Post a Comment