When you get a phone call from us our name and number will no longer come up. We are now "Private Name - Private Number". A few of you who require the caller identify themselves will still see our number but I wanted to let everyone else know. We changed it because of my job. I make calls from home and as an extra precaution we decided it would be best not to have our name and number available.
2 comments:
With being in ministry it is probably a good idea. Hopefully you have it so that people have to show there name and number to you. I know for us that helps us protect our time as a family. For us we know which parent is calling and then can call them back on our time.
How is your job going?
That's a good idea to require that people identify their number Stacy. I hope we never have an issue with anything, but when it comes to our family we decided to err on the side of caution.
My job is going really well. We move into our new church the first week in May so I will finally have my own office which I'm really looking forward to. Thanks for asking! :)
Post a Comment